Checklist of things to bring:
1. Wear comfortable, appropriate clothing. It can get windy on the
2. Bring sunglasses, sun screen and hats for protection, even if it
3. Bring insect repellent.
4. Bring tackle if you have it. Tackle is supplied if needed.
5. Bring lunch, snacks and drinks. We have water.
6. Wear sneakers or boat shoes (non slip soles if possible). No black
soled shoes please.
Seven day advance notification is required for full trip refund. Captain
reserves the right to cancel trips due to weather or any other safety
risk. Should this happen, the guest has the option to reschedule or
receive a full refund. Guests should always contact the captain twenty
four hours in advance to discuss departure times pending weather
conditions and requirements.